Spring Branch Tennis Center - Fred W. Layman III

Ms. Erinn Murray
Executive Director
Spring Branch Tennis Center
101 Jumbo Evans Blvd.
Spring Branch, TX 78070


Dear Ms. Murray,

Thank you for your service to the Spring Branch Tennis Center and hearing me today.

I see you are seeking a performance-driven Director of Tennis with a consistent track record of success in tennis programming in the public sector. As a twenty-two year USPTA Elite Pro, USTA Competitive Training Center Director, and Director of Tennis, please accept this letter, and attached resume as my application for the position. Along with my accomplished tennis management background, I would bring to the job my enthusiasm and energy, as well as dedication, strong work ethic, team spirit and a deep desire to succeed. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.

 I have a natural trait and manner as a passionate ambassador for the game of tennis and interact daily with all stakeholders and players of all abilities. I am seeking to further my career that utilizes my on and off court expertise as well operations, marketing, management, and social media savvy. I support a progressive and innovative tennis environment by focusing on the exchange of information and development of marketing centric events, programs and activities. I am seeking this Director of Tennis position where ability, training and experience can be most effectively and profitably utilized. 

I have a proven record of strong tennis operational skills and have a career path of the highest standards and attention to detail. During my career I have managed budgets in excess of one million. I am known as a "visionary, take-charge type" of person who understands trends in the tennis industry and can help position Spring Branch Tennis Center to successfully take advantage of these trends. I am an intrinsically motivated business executive with exceptional skills that have yielded verifiable results. I can demonstrate strong fiscal management, while delivering the quality and range of services and innovative activities to enable Spring Branch Tennis Center to continue to attract and retain membership. 

I am highly visible within the operation, ensuring a well-coordinated and welcoming experience consistent with the expectations of a Five Star community facility. I consistently provide a quality, innovative and interactive professional environment. As a tennis industry expert I have had the pleasure of managing indoor and outdoor facilities and working with some of the elite coaches in the world. I am a steward of the community and am a meticulously organized professional.

Although it is difficult to convey my depth of interest in the form of a letter, I hope that I have done so. My tennis operations are significant and my desire to have this position immeasurable. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in person, so that we may further discuss my background and how I would be of value to the future of Spring Branch Tennis Center.  I think we would all find that occasion well utilized. 
I appreciate your support of the game.
Professionally,

Fred W. Layman III, USPTA Elite

Mobile (803) 514-6579

Email: Fred@EarthSmartMedia.com

Comments